Apr 23, 2012

T . . . Time Out

Yep, that's right. I've decided to take a little break from blogging. I'm too close to getting BROKEN done to let anything distract me, and with my son graduation next month, I have a ton of stuff to get ready for him.

So, in the meantime, enjoy life.

FYI - I'm skipping the rest of the a-z challenge, with one exception. I will be featuring Megan Vernon on Wednesday for "V" so be sure to come back and make her feel welcome. Other than that, I'm done. A big thanks to everyone who participated and came to visit my blog. You're the best.

Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Hugs back. Great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will (and have already) missed you! Hope you are getting a LOT done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm sorry to hear that you're taking off for a bit, but do what you have to do and take care of yourself! :) Hope to see you again later in the year.

    ReplyDelete