Jul 7, 2011

AWESOME Blogfest to Celebrate Independence Day!!

Yeah, I know!
The 4th of July is done and gone, but hey, we're still going to celebrate it  
ALL MONTH LONG

Okay, so maybe not ALL month, but we're sure going to give it a try on
JULY 15th 
with an  
Independence Day Blogfest.  


Wanna know all the deets???

Head on over to Ali Cross' blog and sign up. 

It's going to be a  
FLASH FICTION 
contest and she's giving some great prizes. 

Don't miss it.

What are you still doing here.  

GO!!

Oh, wait. 

Just make sure you come back and make a comment below. 
I really LOVE comments. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting, I put it on my blogfest page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that date sounded familiar, so I looked up Bastille Day... I was wrong. Bastille Day is July 14th. I suppose French bloggers can get in on this blogfest, too, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fun! I like doing the odd flash fiction piece. Thanks for the "heads-up"!

    ReplyDelete