Apr 6, 2010

Missing You Already

I've decided to take some time off to write and not worry about my blog or Facebook or anything else. I have a project I'm trying to get finished before LDStorymakers that I want to pitch to an agent, so I really need to concentrate on it. I will be posting my usual Friendly Friday guest blogger, so make sure you check back to make some new friends. I may also take a quick break from my writing to post my progress, but no promises. Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed that the agent loves me and my book.

Love you all and can't wait to see you at the conference.

6 comments:

  1. I've been trying to make the same commitment. I'm not that good at it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the very best of luck! I look forward to the day you can post some super news!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break! And good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I'll see you at the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got your back, Christine. Write on and I can't wait to see you at the end of this month. (2.5 weeks!)

    ReplyDelete