Apr 1, 2009

Stuck in the Mud

This is how I've felt about my writing the past few days...STUCK!




Wow, has it really been over a week since I blogged. I'm embarrassed to say I don't really have a good excuse, other than being busy trying to writing. I've come to a snag in my book and I seem to be a bit stuck. I'm having to completely rewrite an entire chapter that was in another character's point of view. I'm switching it to the main characters POV and it is tricky. Talk about giving me a brain cramp.



Anyway, hopefully it will all work out, but if not there is always another day to do it again. I don't think I will ever be finished. Even if this thing were published, I 'd be rewriting it in my head. UGH.



Now I'm off to bed. Tomorrow I'm hoping to be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment