Oct 14, 2008

UGH! What more can I say?

As if we didn't have enough problems with water everywhere, this morning proved that if something can go wrong, it will. Our septic backed up into our shower, tub, sinks, toilets and washer. Gives a whole new meaning to having a crappy day. All the towels that we used to wipe up the water heater mess had been washed, dried, folded and put away. Now they sit in the tub and are sopping wet and gross.

Got on the phone to Roto Rooter. YIPPEE! They came to my rescue.



Do kinda wish we could have had the TAPS team out here, though. The light next to my bed keeps coming on in the middle of the night by itself. Maybe we have a ghost. NOT funny.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry! I hate big messes like that and I hate having a lot of towels in the dirty laundry. you've got both and my sympathies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Christine! That's terrible! Blech and yuck. I'm sorry that happened!

    ReplyDelete