Jun 17, 2014

Back to Writing!

Whew!  It's been a crazy 3-4 weeks. After school let out, I spent several days getting my son ready to move out on his own. He has autism and severe behaviors--meltdowns that were getting harder and harder to deal with--so we decided it was time to get more help. We found a wonderful agency that is providing him place to stay with two other boys his age who have similar problems. They have 24 hour staff to help them and make sure they are happy and safe. It's been such a relief to know he is doing well there.

AND, for the first time in 28 plus years of marriage, my husband and I are a COUPLE again. We have so enjoyed the past couple weeks, even took an overnight trip to Utah to see friends and go to a food show. We've never been able to do that without a kid in tow so it was nice.

I've also been taking a much needed break from writing to let my muse rest, but now it's time to get back in the saddle.  My next project is to finish Aquatara. It's about 1/3 of the way finished so I hope it won't take me too long to get it done. *Fingers Crossed*

Anyone up for a giveaway????  I need to think about what I want to offer and such. Maybe next week, so check back.


No comments:

Post a Comment