Jun 21, 2012

Check Out These FREE Books!!

A few of the INDELIBLES have offered their books for FREE and I'd like you all to take advantage of the opportunity.

Here are the links!!  ENJOY!!

Short Stories:
Mind Games by Susan Kaye Quinn
Before by Jessie Harrell
Unspeakable by S.R. Johannes

Novellas:
Day Of Sacrifice by S.W. Benefiel (First of a six part series)
Blood and Snow by Rashelle Workman (free for a limited time)

Novels:
Ethereal by Addison Moore
Bound by C.K. Bryant
Clockwise by Elle Strauss
Anathema by Megg Jensen
Sleepers by Megg Jensen
Into the Shadows by Karly Kirkpatrick
Running Wide Open by Lisa Nowak
Beautiful Demons by Sarra Cannon
Watched by Cindy M. Hogan
Glimpse by Stacey Wallace Benefiel
The Soulkeepers by G.P. Ching
Exiled by Rashelle Workman
How To Date An Alien by Magan Vernon
Loramendi’s Story by Angela Carlie

Grasping at Eternity (Karen Hooper is offering her book free in exchange for honest reviews!)

Happy Reading!!

5 comments:

  1. Poo. Because my kindle app is registered in the UK none of these are free for me! :( Lovely selection though, Exiled and Watched sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to get Blood and Snow now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Love the selection you put up. I already have quite a few of these, but I got some new ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info. There are a lot of books I'm interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this list! I'm going to post it Monday on my blog.

    ReplyDelete