Dec 5, 2011

And the Winner Is . . .

First, I want to thank everyone who participated in the YA Scavenger Hunt. I gained over 70 new followers (friends), a ton of Facebook and Twitter followers and had 71 awesome comments. I can't wait to get to know all of you better.  So . . . I guess you want to know who won the big prize, eh?

Drum Roll Please!

And the Winner is . . . 

Sandra Lin

Colleen Houck will contact you (if she hasn't done already) and I will email you a free ebook of BOUND in the next day or so. I hope you enjoy it.

WAIT!! I'm not done!

I also need to announce the winner of ANOTHER e-copy of BOUND.

Are you ready?

#174 - Jessirae

I will also send you your e-book in a day or so.

CONGRATS to the winners and a big thanks to everyone who entered.

If you'd like to purchase BOUND, check out the links on my sidebar.
If you'd like to read the first THREE chapters, head on over to WATTPAD and you can read them for FREE.


And watch for my holiday special beginning later this week.
The e-book version of BOUND will be available for 
only 99 cents.





1 comment: