Oct 31, 2011

Fun Stuff!

There's all kinds of fun stuff going on this week, so I thought I'd throw it all out there and let you guys pick and choose what you want to participate in or celebrate with me. Here goes.

1) Head on over to Elizabeth Mueller's blog and wish her book, DARKSPELL, a Happy Birthday. It releases today and is said to be quite the read. Don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself. You can purchase a signed copy on her blog or go HERE to get the paperback or ebook version.

2) It's MY TURN to have an awesome giveaway over on the Dark C.A.R.M.A Tour blog today. I'm giving away several books, including a hand bound journal and my debut novel BOUND.  You don't want to miss out on this one. I can't believe we launch in only 11 days. The celebration is going to be HUGE!!! Twitter won't know what hit it.

Don't forget we have a button contest going on. Go HERE to learn more and to snag a button for your sidebar.


3) Wednesday begins the "I Love Dark YA" Blogfest. If you haven't signed up already, please do. It will be every Wednesday during the month of November. WOOT!!! You'll see most of the Dark CARMA girls participating, so come join us.

Come back each week to see what I post on this.

4) I've got an awesome guest coming to visit on Sunday, the 6th. David Farland is in the process of releasing his new book, Nightingale, and has graciously agreed to come here and talk about the process of self-publishing, where it is leading us as writers and readers, and what is new and exciting in the publishing industry. You won't want to miss this one. Trust me.


5)  Check out this mansion of a house. I'm spending Thursday-Sunday here with about 20 of my writing buddies. It's our way to kick off NaNoWriMo in style and to have a little fun while we're at it.

Because I'll be gone for so long, and I can never count on Blogger to post my stuff when I schedule it, please forgive me if something doesn't go up on time. We are supposed to have internet, but they said that last year and it didn't work right, so no guarantees.  I can't wait to get there and be with all my wonderful friends. Here's a LINK if you want to see more pics. Jealous?  You should be.

Okay, did I miss anything? I think that's it. What do you have going on this week?  Are you doing NaNoWriMo? If so, What will you be working on?

2 comments:

  1. I hope a lot of writing gets done in such a lovely mansion. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing NaNo, and the retreat. Can't wait to see you there.

    ReplyDelete