Nov 17, 2010

Personality Test

Yes, it's true. Your personality can be judged by three very simple questions. 

Here they are:

ONE

Plain or Peanut?
TWO

What color do you prefer?


And finally . . . 

THREE

By the handful or one at a time?
(I personally eat them one at a time and peel the shell off before eating the chocolate)


I prefer plain and I just love red ones. My brother used to tell me they all taste the same, but I refuse to believe him. Then again, this comes from someone who likes the brown ones. He obviously has no imagination and is afraid to try new and wonderful things. LOL

4 comments:

  1. Plain (allergic to peanuts)
    Color doesn't matter (does this mean I'm unable to make a decision?)
    One at a time... definitely!

    I wonder what this means!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plain, any color, by the handful! (Too many handfuls.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut, any color and definitely by the handful. Yes, it's clear that I am an indecisive, snarfer, nut-case. Wow. Not a real attractive personality, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plain, any color but somehow the green ones are more appealing. Sometimes I peel off the shell or let it dissolve but by the handful wins hands down!

    ReplyDelete