May 1, 2010

Authors Incognito



I belong to a support group for writers called Authors Incognito and we've just put out an awesome newsletter. Go HERE to read more about it.

The group was set up by LDStorymakers and is for attendees of that conference only. If you've attended one of their writing conferences and would like to become a member, leave a comment below and I'll make sure you get an invitation.

We also have a Facebook page that anyone can join. Go HERE for that and then go and enjoy the newsletter. It has all the First Chapter Contest winners listed as well as the Whitney Award winners. You just might find my name on one of those lists if you look hard enough. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine: I've given you a blog award. Come on over to my blog and pick it up. :0)

    ReplyDelete