Feb 21, 2010

An Awesome Blogging Award

A friend of mine gave me this awesome award for my blog. Thanks Paulette. You can take a look at her blog by going HERE.

Along with this award came some rules. I hate rules. So instead, I'll list them here for the next blogger to follow. I will, however, give the award to a few of my blogging buddies. They are . . . Ali Cross, L.T. Elliot, Karen Hoover, Elizabeth Mueller, Shanna Blythe, and Shari Bird.

Here are the rules ladies. Hope you're better at following them than I am.

◦Put the logo on your blog in your post.
◦Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
◦Link the nominees within your post.
◦Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
◦Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Christine! =] *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards everybody! =) It's so fun to learn more about everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coolness! Thanks Chris!

    You totally deserve all the awards you get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Christine! You are such a sweety!! :)

    ReplyDelete